Monday, September 24, 2012

A new blog

Lately I have had so many wonderful blog post ideas, yet I have not written anything. I truly would like to switch over to Wordpress & create a new blog - one that's about me and my interests. My only concern is that most blogs usually have a specific focus, e.g., weight loss, cooking, sports, etc. I envision my new blog to be about my different interests--which are constantly evolving & changing--and who I am.

Therefore, for the few people that still read this, I need your help. Help me to figure out a new title for this (now imaginary) blog. 

4 comments:

Gary said...

"Holding Court"

Gary said...

"Holding Court"

Wonderful said...

This reminds me of something my aunt/uncle would suggest - I like that its witty & catchy. I actually just googled to see if that url existed, and there's a defunct one but other than that, I think it'd work!

Kez said...

I don't know you very well, but maybe "A Wonderful Life"? It would encompass everything you do and like in life? I won't be offended if you think it's crap haha.
If you move, please do update everyone - I'd love to follow you over to wordpress!